Characteristics of Education
1. To focus on finance and economics theory in order to lay a solid professional knowledge base.
2. To strengthen the awareness of the real world by mastering the know-how from practical training courses.
3. To develop abilities and learning attitudes toward independent thinking and analysis.
4. To provide both morality and intelligence of the whole-person education, with an emphasis on employment character and knowledge.
5. To help develop students’ potential and learning interests throughout the course of study, so students eventually are able to make optimum of all appropriate post-graduate or employment.